Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Assignment 12

My Blog Assignment

 For this assignment watch the video in which a kid reporter from Finland named Cecilia Gault interviews Sir Ken Robinson after he speaks at a panel discussion on study abroad. She summarizes her interview and touches on the issues that she agrees are very important from Sir Ken's discussion.

This is an educational website for teachers and students alike to learn, discuss, and record the benefits of learning. Explore the Kids Press Corps Blog. There are many awesome posts written by kids ages 9-14 on all types of current topics, such as the recent elections. It is incredible to read some of their thoughts and explore how the use of this blog has opened up a creative outlet for many intelligent young writers from all across the country. 

In a couple of paragraphs, explain what you like (or dislike) about this blog and how it might be useful in the classroom. Also, summarize some of the articles you read by the young writers.


2 comments:

  1. I liked both of the links you provided. I like that the kids are in charge. This is a great website to point out. Thanks. I will have to add it to my PLN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this presentation which was exciting and informative. I only hope I can do this well in EDM 310. The more sites I visit and the more information I read makes me want more. Celia Gault did a great interview.

    ReplyDelete