What do you think is the most important thing Sir Ken Robinson says in this presentation?
I really like that he addresses the issue of prescriptions for ADHD. This is something that I really worry about for kids, and wish was not so prevalent in today's "quick fix, pill popping" age.
Is there anything you disagree with in this presentation?
Is there anything you disagree with in this presentation?
I totally agree with Sir Ken Robinson. I really enjoyed this video.
How congruent are Sir Ken Robinson's positions with those which you are being taught in the College of Education. In other words, where is there agreement? Where is there disagreement?
How congruent are Sir Ken Robinson's positions with those which you are being taught in the College of Education. In other words, where is there agreement? Where is there disagreement?
I think that there is a lot of agreement in the College of Education here at South. So many of my professors have addressed some of these issues and the need for integrating arts into the classroom. So many kids have different ways of learning, one may very well benefit from a lecture or assigned reading, but others need to learn by expression through the arts.
What can you do to address the issues Sir Robinson raises?
What can you do to address the issues Sir Robinson raises?
I suppose I can work hard as a teacher to accommodate all of my students diverse learning styles and needs by incorporating technology, arts, and physical activity in the classroom.
What do you think of the presentation? If you had to do a presentation with others like this, what role on your team would you like most to play?I think I would enjoy doing the artwork for the presentation. The animation in this particular video was amazing!!
What do you think of the presentation? If you had to do a presentation with others like this, what role on your team would you like most to play?I think I would enjoy doing the artwork for the presentation. The animation in this particular video was amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment