Alabama Learning Exchange
ALEX is a site that have known about for a while now, and a very important "go to" for me as I do lesson plan related assignments. ALEX provides the content for the Alabama Course of Study which allows me to know what standards I should meet for the grade level I am doing my lesson plans for. I love how easy the website is to navigate and I have enjoyed exploring the different subject areas for the elementary levels. Through this explortation I have been able to get an idea of what standards I will be meeting when I become a teacher.
I also love the ideas and lesson plans that are provided from other teachers in Alabama. I've gotten great ideas for making integrated lesson plans that meet standards in a lot of different subject areas that are fun and exciting for the students. Overall, the site is an excellent tool for the teachers in the state of Alabama.

No comments:
Post a Comment